For every item you return to us in a re-sellable condition (personalised or not), you will recieve a 20% voucher code off your next Rocket & Rose purchase.
Your returned items will then be sold on our Reloved eBay & the profits will go to chosen charities close to our hearts.
How it works...
Package up your old Rocket & Rose and send back to R&R HQ with a note your full name & email address.
We inspect your items & as long as they are fit for re-sale we will be in contact with a discount code for you to use on our website www.rocketandrose.com
We list your reloved items on our ebay shop & donate to our charity partners.
Our full terms & conditions are available here:
- Rocket & Rose reserves the right to choose which of your Clothes to accept.
- Clothes that are not accepted for re-sale are donated to our Charity Partner NDADA
- Clothes are returned at the cost of the customer.
- We are unable to return your Clothes once they have been sent to us.
- Clothes will be inspected upon receipt. Clothing should be clean an have no marks or damage. Any item that is not as per the description of the customer are donated to our Charity Partner NDADA.
- Upon acceptance of clothing a discount code will be sent to the customer for use on www.rocketandrose.com
If you do not accept these Terms, do not use the Service. We recommend you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- By sending Clothes to us you accept these terms
- By using the Service to send us your Clothes you confirm that you accept these Terms and are authorising Rocket and Rose to re-sell your Clothes on the Store and/or to donate your Clothes to our Charity Partner NDADA.
- We shall use our sole discretion to determine which items of Clothes sent to us are fit for sale via the Store or otherwise are unfit for sale and are to be donated to our Charity Partner NDADA.
- Please read these Terms carefully before sending us Clothes at your cost. They tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, our liability to you and other important information.
- Only original Rocket & Rose clothing will be accepted for re-sale or donation to our charity partner NDADA.
- Sending an Item
- Items can be sent at the customers cost.
- Rocket & Rose does not accept any responsibility for packages until they are received at our premises.
- Rocket & Rose are not liable for any clothes or packages that are lost or damaged during shipping.
Confirming the condition, cleanliness and authenticity of your Clothes
- Before sending any pre-loved items to Rocket & Rose we will ask you to confirm that your Clothes meet our approved guidelines, are freshly laundered, are in excellent condition.
- We will assess each item upon receipt for marks or damage. If your clothes fail to meet these criteria, they will not be accepted and will be donated to our Charity Partner.
- If your Clothes do not meet our guidelines, we reserve the right not to accept any future pre-loved clothing from you.
- Accepting your clothes
- Upon receipt of goods, your items will be inspected and passed through our quality control system.
- A discount code will be sent to the supplied email address within 14 days of receipt of clothing.